Wednesday 8 September 2010

Shana Tova 2010/5771

שנה טובה לכל עם ישראל וחבריה
A good year to all the people of Israel and their friends


My prayers for the New Year are for
tolerance and understanding
truth and recognition
generosity of spirit and of pocket
and self-love that rises above calls to war.
I pray that the world's children have a childhood
and their parents are able to raise them in freedom and determination to give back to our world.
Above all I pray that we, the Jewish people will find our unity, our common ground because we have enough enemies outside.

I wish you all a year of joy, health and fulfillment and is our tradition I hope that during the last year I have not offended anyone in my desire to extol the virtues of the most amazing country in the world- and if I have I beg forgiveness.

Shana Tova for 5771
Five thousand, seven hundred and seventy one years of tradition and we are still here and stronger than ever before.
NOW WE HAVE OUR OWN COUNTRY

No comments:

Post a Comment